There is a common misconception that collagen peptides are just for women.
This couldn’t be further from the truth.
Collagen equally benefits both women and men.
Collagen is often associated with skin health and beauty. It is true that taking 5-10 grams of withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen is proven to create optimal skin conditions - giving skin a ‘glow’ while slowing the formation and progression of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin health is equally important for men, especially when it comes to sun damage. withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen is clinically proven to help reduce the effects of UVB sun-induced skin damage, which is important for overall skin health.
Bone and joint pain knows no gender - osteoporosis and osteoarthritis affect men and women (almost) equally. These aches and pains start off as minor discomforts, but can grow to be debilitating as the body ages and continues to lose collagen. Improving mobility and comfort becomes a top priority. Taking a premium hydrolyzed marine collagen can help promote joint health by strengthening cartilage and joint structure and reduce joint pain. Unlike bovine (beef), porcine (pork) or chicken collagen, withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen has a higher absorption rate (bioavailability) and due to the low molecular weight has been proven to promote collagen production reducing pain and inflammation associated with joint pain.
You do not need to live with pain!
Athletes and aging ex-athletes of all levels can experience the benefits of withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen.
Our collagen is 95% protein - the remaining 5% is moisture. Due to this composition, ingesting withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen has been shown to help with lean muscle gain. In comparison to most other protein powders and supplements, which often contain additives such as acesulfame potassium and natural and artificial flavouring, withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen provides your body with a protein boost without any of the unnecessary extras. Athletes have noticed that after 2-3 months of taking our product, their body appears more ‘toned’ without changing their regular exercise and eating regimes.
Many professional and high performance athletes agree that ingesting collagen is a highly effective, and natural, workout recovery. Whether you are an elite athlete, or someone that likes to hike or run a few times a week, we are sure you have experienced muscle soreness after a strenuous workout. withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen does not eliminate post-exercise muscle soreness, but the 18 amino acids in our collagen help to repair your muscles after exercise, getting you active again quicker than ever before.
A great idea for a gift for that special person in your life. Give him something he may never buy or try for himself- something that can benefit him from the inside out.
xo TruMarine Team
Comments will be approved before showing up.