From a very young age, we have been told that green food is good food. Some of the healthiest foods that we put into our bodies come in green packages. Vegetables such as kale,
This nutrient-rich beverage can help lower cholesterol and improve cardiovascular
1. Sift 1-2 teaspoons of matcha powder into a tea bowl using a small sifter.
2. Add 3-5 grams (1 stick pack or half a scoop) of withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen into the bowl.
3. Add half a cup of boiled, filtered water at maximum 175 F / 80 C. If it is too hot, the heat will destroy the matcha and it will taste bitter. You can go cooler, if you wish.
4. Whisk in a circular motion until there are no clumps and the matcha is frothy. If you would like to sweeten your matcha tea, we suggest adding honey or coconut nectar to taste.
5. Enjoy your Tru-ly Perfect Matcha!
Comments will be approved before showing up.