'FALL' INTO ROUTINE ~ withinUs Team
Photo Credit: Brit Gill
It’s official - fall is quickly approaching.
Now that the summer holidays have passed, it’s a good time to find a routine that supports your health goals and is realistic for you.
Starting a new routine can be challenging, old habits are hard to kick. Planning and preparing in advance is a great way to make your week easier and healthier while saving you time and money.
Here are our TOP 3 tips to help you ‘FALL’ into a new routine.
- MEAL PREPPING
Keep it simple:
Planning meals doesn’t have to be an elaborate process. Keeping meals simple can make grocery shopping easier, less stressful, and more enjoyable.
ProTip: Incorporate ingredients that can be added to several meal recipes throughout the week.
- Dice up some smoked tofu to toss in your salad - this simple ingredient is loaded with flavour, protein and is convenient for quick lunches.
- Bake some salmon fillets and refrigerate or freeze to add to future meals.
- Cook a big batch of quinoa ahead of time and keep in the fridge - this makes a great side with a stir fry, or try adding it to a salad.
- Wash, chop, and package up single serving smoothie ingredients, (minus the liquid) and put them in the freezer. In the morning, combine the packaged ingredients in a blender with almond milk (or your liquid of choice), and blend it up until smooth. This makes for a quick and easy breakfast smoothie.
- ProTip: Short on time? Order pre-packed smoothie packs. These packs have all the pre-blended ingredients in them and will be delivered to your door. Simply put the contents in your blender with the liquid of your choosing (milk/non-dairy milk, water, coconut water etc), blend, and enjoy!
Slow cookers are an ideal way to save time, but prepare a delicious and healthy meal. This life-changing appliance has the ability to create nutrient dense meals that not only taste great but are virtually hassle free. Slow cookers work by consistently cooking at a consistent temperature throughout the day, some can be set up to 12 hours in advance.
Meal prep services - more and more of these types of companies are popping up. Designed to save you time, meal prep services deliver fresh ingredients to your door, eliminating the ‘what should I have for dinner’, and shopping dilemma.
Photo Credit: Brit Gill
Staying consistent with supplements will yield results. withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen is simply the best collagen supplement on the market. It offers superior bioavailability, is tasteless and odorless, and is easy to incorporate into your daily regimen (at any time of the day).
Some of our favorite ways to incorporate withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen into our daily routine are:
- Hot water with lemon + 1 scoop of withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen
- Tropical smoothie + 1 scoop of withinUs Plant Protein + TruMarine™ Collagen
- Afternoon pick-me-up coffee + 1-2 scoops of withinUs Coconut Creamer + TruMarine™ Collagen
- Hot water + 1-2 scoops of withinUs Matcha Misto + TruMarine™ Collagen
- Water + 1 scoop of withinUs ReHydrate + TruMarine™ Collagen (Lemon or Tropical)
- Herbal tea + 1 scoop of withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen
Incorporating 5 grams of TruMarine™ Collagen to your daily routine is clinically proven to improve joint health, improve skin complexion and texture, and support healthy hair and nails. withinUs TruMarine™ Collagen is sustainably sourced, nonGMO Project Verified, and is stringently tested for all heavy metals and contaminants (including mercury and lead).
Photo Credit: Brit Gill
A withinUs team favourite way to stay organized is with a physical planner. Use your planner to set goals and record the actionable items required to get you there. Keep track of finances, birthdays, appointments, and coffee dates all in one place.
One of the most important things to schedule is time for self care. Check out our blog post here to see some of our favourite ways to exercise self care.
I start my day with a morning cup of fuel, AKA, coffee. For me, this is the most convenient way to incorporate TruMarine collagen into my day. So easy and effortless with life changing results!
I absolutely loooove the matcha you guys sale. To me it’s better than the introduction of sliced bread. I received a complimentary sample of you guys collagen and I liked the fact that it was tasteless upon first tasting. I mixed it in my vegan smoothie and it was like nothing extra was mixed in. However I hadn’t had the chance to purchase a full supply of the collagen yet but when I received this offer in my email about receiving more collagen for Free, I quickly jumped on it. In hopes of receiving the gift. So here’s a toast to hopefully being the winner of such good quality products. I think it’ll be a life saver for me. It offers such great benefits. Thanks WithinUs. Keep up the good work.
I have a cup of green tea every morning with a scoop of Tru Marine Collagen in it. I do this first thing in the morning so I’m set for the day!
TruMarine Collagen is an important part of my daily health regimen. I take two scoops per day, once in the morning and once in the afternoon added to a cup of hot tea or coffee. I like that it dissolves without any clumping or odd taste. I have been using the product consistently over the last few years, and can honestly see the difference in my hair, skin, and nails. I use the auto-ship program so that I never run out, which really helps. I have not tried the other newer products yet, but hope to soon. Thanks for offering such an outstanding product! :)
I love the within us collagen, I put it in my coffee every morning. It is so easy to stir in, and it does not change the flavor at all!! I have tried other collagen powders and this one is simply the Best!!
Leave a comment