Taking care of our team and customers has always been our top priority.
From the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, withinUs jumped into action to keep our team members safe by reducing the risk of transmission at our workplace.
- We have invested in new processes, personal protective equipment, technology, and time-off benefits.
- We have significantly reduced the number of team members in our facility to limit exposure and to keep our social distance.
- We maintain a minimum of 2 metres (6 feet) between team members and visitors when possible. When this cannot be maintained, withinUs has supplied masks and cap shields for team members.
- Team members working at the office arrive in their own vehicle, or one of the company vehicles - no transit at this time.
- We have implemented enhanced daily sanitization protocols. All high-touch surfaces are sanitized routinely and regularly, and hand washing amongst team members occurs regularly.
- While packing orders, our operations team follows strict safety protocols.
- Any team member that feels ill or begins to showcase any symptoms regardless if it is a mild cold/flu/COVID-19 are required to stay home and placed in a mandatory 14-day quarantine period.
- All deliveries and pick-ups occurring at our office must adhere to our stringent social distancing practices and packages must be left outside our door.
- Team members have been asked to cancel non-essential personal and business travel (domestic and international).
- As we continuously pivot and adjust to the 'new normal' working conditions, we have developed necessary COVID-19 policies to manage the workplace. We have communicated and addressed withinUs COVID-19 protocols and are extremely cautious to ensure our team members are kept safe.