COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
Taking care of our team and customers has always been our top priority.
From the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, withinUs jumped into action to keep our team safe. We closely monitor the changing landscape of COVID-19, follow the orders/guidelines from our Provincial Health Officer in order to make the best decisions possible to support our team, customers, and retail partners. withinUs reviews and updates our COVID-19 Safety Plan that outlines the policies, guidelines, and procedures to protect team members to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission in the workplace.
- Every team member, visitor is required to complete a daily health check prior to coming into the office.
- withinUs™ has a mandatory mask/face covering policy and the team maintain a distance of 2 metre (6 feet) between workers and others wherever possible. This is a national policy which applies to all employees, and scheduled visitors.
- We have invested in new processes, personal protective equipment, technology to best protect our staff.
- Our COVID-19 policy established occupancy limits, rescheduling work tasks, rearranging work spaces, and movement of people.
- We have significantly reduced the number of team members in our facility to limit exposure and to allow for safe physical distancing.
- withinUs™ supports team members to work from their private residence (depending on the nature of their work involved), unless there is a preference on the part of the employer or the team member to work at the workplace.
- Physical plexiglass barriers have been designed, installed and are used appropriately for specific work tasks and for certain configurations of the workplace.
- Team members working at the office arrive in their own vehicle, or one of the company vehicles - no transit at this time.
- We have implemented enhanced daily sanitization protocols. All high-touch surfaces are sanitized routinely and regularly, and hand washing amongst team members occurs regularly.
- While packing orders, our operations team follows strict safety protocols including wearing masks and gloves.
- Team members that feel ill or begin to showcase any symptoms regardless if it is a mild cold/flu/COVID-19 are required to stay home and monitor their symptoms. If symptoms emulate those of COVID-19, team members are required to promptly get tested.
- All deliveries and pick-ups occurring at our office must adhere to our stringent social distancing practices and packages must be left outside our door.
- Team members have been asked to cancel non-essential personal and business travel (domestic and international).
- As we continuously pivot and adjust to the 'new normal' working conditions, we have developed necessary COVID-19 policies to manage the workplace. We have communicated and addressed withinUs COVID-19 protocols and are extremely cautious to ensure our team members are kept safe.
withinUs continuously pivots and adjusts to the 'new normal' working conditions. We have developed necessary COVID-19 policies to manage the workplace.
Communication is key and we continue to update and address the team with new provincial and national orders and reiterate the withinUs COVID-19 safety protocols.