The safety and health of our withinUs team and our valued customers/retailers are our top priority. We want to share the steps and measures we have enforced and continue throughout Phase 2.
- We have significantly reduced the number of team members in our facility to limit exposure and to keep our social distance. Team members that are able to work from home are doing so.
- Team members coming into our facility arrive in their own vehicle, no carpooling or public transit at this time.
- We have implemented enhanced daily sanitization protocols. All high-touch surfaces are sanitized routinely and regularly, and hand washing amongst team members occurs regularly.
- While packing orders, our operations team follows strict safety protocols and have been voluntarily wearing masks and gloves to protect themselves and your packages.
- We are operating under social distancing guidelines in our facility enforcing that all staff members are a minimum of 6-feet apart from one another at all times.
- Any team member that feels ill or begins to showcase any symptoms regardless if it is a mild cold/flu/COVID-19 are required to stay home and placed in a mandatory 14-day quarantine period.
- All deliveries and pick-ups occurring at our office must adhere to our stringent social distancing practices and packages must be left outside our door.
- Team members have been asked to cancel non-essential personal and business travel (domestic and international).