Strawberry Glaze Smoothie
Is the secret to glowing skin only a sip away?
With the summer sun in full swing, smoothies are a wonderful way to stay hydrated whilst also getting your daily dose of nutrients.
Check out the recipe below a pescatarian-friendly and improved version of the Hailey Bieber smoothie that is making rounds online. With the addition of TruMarine® Collagen and Coconut Creamer it supports skin, hair, and joint health. Win win!
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 avocado
- 2 dates
- 1 scoop withinUs TruMarine® Collagen
- 1 scoop withinUs Coconut Creamer + TruMarine® Collagen
- ½ cup coconut cream
- ½ cup fresh strawberries
- 3 tbsp water
- In a blender, add fresh strawberries and water. Blend until strawberries are pureed, and pour into a glass
- Add frozen strawberries, avocado, milk of choice, dates, maple syrup, coconut creamer, and collagen to the blender
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth and combined
- Scoop coconut cream into the bottom of a glass
- Pour strawberry glaze over the coconut cream
- Add smoothie on top of coconut cream and strawberry glaze
- Stir and enjoy!
Leave a comment